Mennatallah Gaafar, one of our mentors and n MBA student at Harvard Business School, giving a session at Flat6Labs today on distribution channels.
Showing 7 posts tagged Visits
- Have an app released but no one is using it? Find out what went wrong: http://goo.gl/odscO
- New Release: “BNDWGN” A customizable content-oriented messaging app: http://goo.gl/VgWzN
- A quick guide from “A VC” on how to keep your employees in a start-up: http://goo.gl/NHjQX
- Today’s blast from the past is Winamp! See what happened to them and what they’re doing now: http://goo.gl/25L3g
- The New York Times just announced that they would release their newspaper of Flipboard! Would it give them an advantage in the declining print industry? What do you think? http://goo.gl/GlKvZ
- "Opendayz.com" a local e-commerce start-up with a new take on shopping: http://goo.gl/9Wzp1
Tarek Fahim, Partner at Tamkeen Capital, visited Flat6Labs and took our companies through a very informative session on investment, VCs, and angel investors.
Startup Cup founder Sean Griffin and members of his team visited us at Flat6Labs to help our companies in putting their ideas into actions. We are glad that they managed to visit us and for their informative session.
We had a great crowd at Flat6Labs yesterday listening to our companies’ pitches after our first Wednesday dinner. Looking forward to seeing more in the upcoming weeks.
Con O’Donnell, founder and former CEO of Sarmady, delivered a lecture on leadership at Flat6Labs today.
More on Con could be found here.
Follow him on Twitter at @Kanaafa
Sultan Al Qassemi, famous blogger and journalist, visited Flat6Labs today. It was great having him around.