- What every designer working in a startup needs to know http://tinyurl.com/c38unje
- Is Bootstrapping Right For You? How to Decide http://tinyurl.com/as5pdsw
- 31 Ninja Tricks for Making Evernote More Awesome http://tinyurl.com/3aj5a82
- An Entrepreneur’s Guide To Patents: The Basics http://tinyurl.com/a5b8c6p
- A 16-Year-Old Just Crafted One Of The World’s Best Email Pitches http://tinyurl.com/abo87po
Showing 34 posts tagged Tech
- Exclusive: Google Ventures beefs up fund size to $300 million a year http://tinyurl.com/an9fe33
- What can an entrepreneur say in an investor meeting that instantly marks them as an amateur? http://tinyurl.com/3rhatpc
- How I Raised $350k as a Solo Founder using these 4 Email Templates http://tinyurl.com/4y43oun
- The Magical Tech Behind Paper For iPad’s Color-Mixing Perfection http://tinyurl.com/dyy3e49
- iOS 7: 10 Things We Want to See http://tinyurl.com/amjuqt5
See things in the present, even if they are in the future.
- Larry Ellison
“If you want to succeed, double your failure rate.” -Thomas Watson
Mennatallah Gaafar, one of our mentors and n MBA student at Harvard Business School, giving a session at Flat6Labs today on distribution channels.
The value of an idea lies in the using of it.
- Thomas Edison
Watch: A Summary of The U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visit to Flat6Labs
Meet Cycle 2 companies!